When purchasing ticket(s), you acknowledge that you have read and fully understood and agreed the terms & conditions below.
1. This event is organized by K. Wah Real Estates Co. Ltd. (“J Senses”).
2. This event is only eligible for J Senses members who (i) are aged 18; and (ii) successfully registered and received an invitation email from J Senses.
3. The quota of this event is limited and is arranged on a first-come first-served basis.
4. Those who successfully register for the event will receive an individual confirmation email from J Senses. Participants are required to present the QR code in the confirmation email on the day of the event.
5. Each QR code ticket is eligible for one admission for the registered date and time.
6. Purchased ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other products and services.
7. Participants must adhere to the rules and regulations imposed by J Senses and all temporary arrangements and decisions made by J Senses on the event day.
8. Participants must wear masks during the course of the event.
9. Participants must be in good physical condition, and declare that they voluntarily participate the event at their own risks and are willing to bear the risks and responsibilities associated with any accidents that may happen in the event.
10. Baggage storage service is not available at the venue of event, and valuable belongings should be kept by the participants themselves. Participants are fully liable for any loss of or damage to their own belongings; neither J Senses nor the co-organizer(s) are required to make any compensation or bear any legal liability of such loss or damage.
11. All participants are required to pass the temperature check at the entrance before admission. Persons with a temperature of 37.5˚C or above will not be allowed to participate the event.
12. Participants shall not hold J Senses and the co-organiser(s) liable for any injuries, deaths or loss of personal property resulting from any accidents that may occur during the course of the event.
13. Each participant warrants that he/she will strictly adhere to all measures for preventing, protecting against, delaying or otherwise controlling the incidence or transmission of disease implemented by the Hong Kong Government pursuant to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap.599), its related subsidiary legislation including but not limited to Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap.599G) and Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap.599I) and all related laws and regulations, maintain appropriate social distance during the Event, wear mask according to the relevant regulations, and only take off the mask in circumstances exempted by the relevant regulations. If any participant is prosecuted by any law enforcement agencies or officers, the participant shall be personally responsible, and J Senses shall not have any liability in relation to such prosecution.
14. All personal data collected from the participants in this event will only be used for the purposes of contacting participants, verifying the participants’ identities and the administration of the event and will be treated as confidential. With a Participant’s consent, J Senses may use the personal data of the participant for direct marketing purposes. Participants have the right to amend, delete and access their personal data provided to J Senses. Please send email to htiwmoc.liamg%40khsesnesj your registered email address and mobile number to access your personal data.
15. J Senses will take photos and videos during the event for promotional purposes. Participants declare that they grant permission to J Senses to utilize their appearance, voice, photos, electronic images and sound file submitted by the participants or collected by J Senses in connection with the event (“such information”) for the organization, promotion or publicity of the event. Participants further agree that (i) J Senses shall own all rights (including without limitation, copyrights) in and arising from materials (e.g. photos, video, printed materials etc.) (“such materials”) that contains such information; and (ii) J Senses may exhibit, copy, edit, publish or use in other ways such information or such materials where necessary, and no further approval needs to be obtained from the participants and the participants also waive any right of inspection associated with such materials.
16. In the event of severe weather, J Senses reserves the right to temporarily cancel, delay or change this event without prior notice for safety reasons.
17. J Senses reserves the right to amend the above-mentioned terms and conditions without prior notice.
18. In case of any disputes, J Senses reserve the right of final decision.